intro
welcome to my travel journal. i'm about to embark on a journey through southeast asia and west africa via local bicycles. (at least that's the plan). check here to find out what really happens...
welcome to my travel journal. i'm embarking on a journey through southeast asia and west africa via local bicycles. (at least that's the plan). check here to find out what really happens...
6 Comments:
Charlie...I don't suppose your cycle will drive you anywhere near India or Iran or Nepal????
We'd LOVE to see you, but we're stranded here, where we are and will be the next few months.
Looking forward to your updates!
XO from India
Charlie, hello and hugs from Padelford Hall - hopefully you can blog while actually riding a local bicycle. THEN I'll be impressed. Very warmest wishes to you; write again soon.
tess - nepal? india? iran? sounds like you're in the mountains. i don't like cycling up mountains; i'm going to stick to the coast!
Good Luck Charlie, what a great opportunity. I hope that in most ways your trip is uneventful, even boring so that you can turn home enlightened and safely.
Hi Charlie,
I love travel and I love traveling through other peoples trips, so I will be tuning in regularly.
Stay safe and soak it in.
Regards from Fairfield,
Wendy Hyman
P.S. Do you feel tall?
What an amazing trip you are taking! I look forward to enjoying your ongoing blogs. Is this a solo journey? I'll send along the blogspot to Kristina. Have fun and stay safe! Love, Sue Follett
Post a Comment
<< Home